- All bits have a 4-1/2 in twist length and a 7-1/2 in overall length
- Coarse screw point provides fast boring in hard and soft woods
- Full-length heat treated bit guards against bending in heavy-duty applications and strengthens the twist where the greatest strain occurs
- Single-spur cutting edge scribes the circumference of the hole for a smoother finish
- Solid center design provides extra rigidity while boring
- The flutes are ground behind the lands to funnel chips to the inside of the bit and away from the outside diameter, producing a faster, cleaner cut
- Wide lands keep the bit straight as it bores through the hole
You can either have your order delivered within two days or pass by our showroom in Jdeideh for pickup.
-Online Payment (All Major credit cards are accepted)
-Cash on Delivery
Exchanges are allowed under the following conditions:
-The item has not been used, worn or altered
-A valid receipt of purchase is present
-Request of exchange is within 7 days of purchase
Upon fulfilling the conditions above, you may exchange your product or receive store credit of the same value as your purchase.